Ok, I have to say Alysa HATES the name of our blog. But here's why I stood my ground...."Jamestown" was actually a suggestion from a dear friend, whom I highly respect. However, it just seemed too "refined" and "snooty" to me. So I added "Holler" to represent the other side of us you are more likely to see. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. But, that's the way it is. The "I am who I am" mentality, I suppose. I know. I know. Everybody can change, it's never too late to change, life is a continual state of change, etc., etc. All true. But at our core, WE have hillbilly roots. So......" Jamestown", for the more polished side of us and "Holler", for the more relaxed side.........Jamestown Holler.....that's us.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you have started a blog AND I love the name!!
Post a Comment