


OK, OK....I know you've all been wringing your hands, waiting for info about the Keith and Carrie concert!! Well, at least Susan and Vicki.....of course, it goes without saying the concert was fantastic. But here are some exciting tidbits that were a little out of the norm......it was the last concert date of this tour which meant it went extra long PLUS it was taped for an upcoming DVD...Alysa was filmed wearing her "Take Me Back Stage" t-shirt so she COULD be on the DVD...we were privileged to see the Keith and Carrie duet of "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" that Susan has circulated (it was way better live!)...and we got a spot appearance from Nicole Kidman as she was waiting in the wing. Also, Mark's office assistant once dated John Michael Montgomery and we all bumped into him with his family while in the arena. He was never one of my favorites. But I thought it was kind of cool. Alysa was bummed she wasn't invited back stage. But we had great fun anyway. Plus, if she gets on the DVD, that can be her claim to fame. Even Mark had a great time. He likes Keith way more than he did before. He was impressed with Keith's incredible talent. I think he may be converted!!
9 comments:
That is sooo cool! im so glad yall had a good time. And hopefully alysa is in a dvd that would be so much fun!
Do you know how many times I checked your blog today, waiting for this?? LOL, OK only 3 times, but whoo-hoo, you did it! Alysa looks darling in her shirt! ♥
I knew Mark would be blown away by Keith. I'm so happy y'all got to go, and even BETTER if Alysa gets on the DVD! :)
Awww - Alysa is cute in that shirt, but who's Keith & Carrie?
Yes, I love this......and this is what I also have been waiting for. I knew Mark would like him, it seems once you go to a concert....you can't help but be converted because of his extreme talent.
Sounds like you had a great time. Hey, I need your new address to send you an announcement for Alex's graduation.
MARK, what the heck man, who is kieth and carrie??? and why is the bon-bon club saying your blown away by this "new country" stuff...come on man you can make it trough this rough time,try a few of these , "wiskey river take my mind" or "the devil went down to georgia" i 'm here for ya man i know a "country boy can survive"...i am a bit worried though..let me help
aaron
Bon-bon club??? LOL, speak for yourself, Pillsbury dough boy!!! No bons bons in sight around here. Keith & Carrie are hot...country AND pure rock n/ roll! ;)
To My Brother from Another Mother; I will ALWAYS & FOREVER LOVE swimming the Whiskey River, seeing the debil visit Georgia, etc but I got to give the Bon Bons credit. Keith & Carrie won me over in a large way. I was already enjoying myself but when K&C smoked the ole Tom Petty tune it was a done deal. Come on over; the water's nice!!!
Sounds like your swim trunks are a little too tight. Why don't you loosen them up and take a dip in 'Whiskey Bay'--that's a George Strait song by the way, in case you may have forgotten.
Love you bro!
Aaron
Post a Comment