Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Perry News

A few days ago I found out 5 Marines from Perry's batallion had been killed by a car bomb while out on patrol. My heart sank for all the parents and family members of those Marines, as well as their brothers in the corp. Please continue to send up your prayers for our men and women sacrificing so much for our freedom. They need and deserve our support.

3 comments:

Be A Saint said...

Wow, Stacy that is really scary and so very tragic. We will remember them and Perry in our prayers. That makes all this much more real.

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

OH my gosh. OH my gosh. My heart goes out to you. I love you very much.

Susan said...

I'm so sorry, how sad for those young soldiers and their families! I can't imagine how frightening this must be. I hope it helps to know there are lots of people praying for y'all.