Monday, April 14, 2008

Scenes from Our New Home











OK, most of you probably don't know that I LOOOOOOOVE old barns! And I am absolutely in heaven here in Kentucky because they are EVERYWHERE! I can barely get Alysa to school safely every morning because I'm drinking in all the rolling hills with these gigantic barns plopped down everywhere I look. I may have to start a photo journal! Mark says this use to be tobacco growing country so they had barns to cure the tobacco and barns for the cattle and farm supplies. That's why there's so many. Just sharing a very few that I was able to photograph on our drive Saturday. Aren't they beautiful?

1 comment:

Emily James said...

wow htose are really pretty! im so glad yall are enjoying KY and getting used to your knew place! hopefully we can get together more now that yall are so much closer!