If you've been reading my blog at all since I started, you have probably noticed that as I am typing a post, I will commonly interject "which I LOVE". This, most likely, will continue. It is a quick and simple way I have of sort of acknowledging Heavenly Father as the provider of these simple gifts and my gratitude to Him for them. Here are some of the things I LOVE....first and foremost, my FAMILY, each one of them bring me joy in different ways....fresh, clean sheets that smell and feel like fabric softener...feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin...just a sunny day in general...the smell and crackle of a cozy fire on a chilly night...electronics and the conveniences they can be in everyday life...the smell of a baby all rubbed down with lotion...fat, squishy baby thighs...food (enough said)...the innocent laughter of children playing...stretching...an occasional nap...the smell of clover...soft, padded socks...the kind of tired you feel after working outside in the yard all day. These are just a few of the things that quickly pop into mind...there are many more still.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And my best friend, Vicki Laughlin! haha...Love ya and miss ya
I love lots of things too...and right now I LOVE that in less than 48 hours you will be Rockin' in the Rafters w/ Keith!
You know I want to hear all about it! ;)
Post a Comment