Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Little Additions

In addition to the "things I LOVE" entry, I would just like to add I LOVE the Book of Mormon. And I absolutely LOVE (above anything else) the sweet feeling of the Holy Spirit. Wish I could have that feeling continually, all day, everyday. I also LOVE hearing my sons voices on the phone. I LOVE that they think of me and call me to tell me what's going on in their lives. They still call me "mommy" (both in their 20's). I LOVE that!! And I LOVE to rub my cheek on Alysa's cheek. It is sooooooo soft and sweet.

6 comments:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Those little additions I have a feeling are the real "I LOVES". How sweet they are!.....I really miss ya. It sounds like you guys are enjoying yourselves so much. How far is it to where you live from here?

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I love the new picture. FORGET the drive..I will fly. haha

Carolina girl said...

Hooray! You figured it out all by yourself! Good job!:)

Stacy James said...

Lynetta, I cannot take credit for figuring this one out. Lisa came to my rescue, as she has so many times before. God bless her. Thanks for the encouragement though!

Alysa&Morgan said...

I love to rub my cheek on your cheek too! Mommy!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Yes, and you choose the very blog layout I chose...> Look at mine closely.....and then yours....mine is the exact opposite...