Last night marked my official immersion into my new home. GIRLS NIGHT!!! I have definitely reunited with some kindred spirits here! I have quickly become friends with people I'd swear I knew before. It's such a comforting feeling to have friends that you can just be yourself with and be loved completely, where you don't have to start at ground level and build a friendship......like it's already been established and you can just pick up where you left off. Ever have that feeling? The plan was to have dinner at the Olive Garden and then catch a movie. But we were having such a good time laughing and talking at the table, we skipped the movie and moved our party to the parking lot. We all have our own trials...each of us share our life's challenges and do all we can to lift and strengthen one another. It forges a bond that is just invaluable. There is a peace in my heart today because I know my Father sent us here for a purpose and I am loving our new surroundings and friends. This is a shout out to my new girls!!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
NO NO NO....please tell me that I am still your all time favorite. I can't bare that I may not be Queen Bee anymore. :( :)
Love ya lots.
LOL...you are so funny! I actually told "my girls" about you and how you were the closest friend I'd made in LC. Don't worry. You're safe.
Congrats on selling your MB home! I am really glad for you. What a stress reliever. If you were serious about the print, let me know what size and I'll let you know the price.
Talk to you soon!
OH YA! Move on over, there is a new Wueen Bee in town! We just love Stacy and look forward to our future "Diva" nights out.
Post a Comment