Monday, June 16, 2008

Keepin' Up With the Girls

OK, Lynetta, I've read all about your workouts and how so many of you gals meet at SPAR, admiring you and your perseverance all the while. My gal pals here have all started meeting at the YMCA...at 8:30 am!!! We do "Triple Threat" class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and we will be doing Palates on Tuesday and Thursday......until week after next, when we will do Group Circuit for the following 4 weeks (which I've been told is a real KILLER). I've done pretty good at keeping up, but I HAVE made my share of modifications. BIG DEAL!!! At least I'm moving! And we all get an A for effort!! Right?

6 comments:

Carolina girl said...

You go girl! I'm headed back to 'Survivor' tomorrow for more punishment! How did you like pilates?

Stacy James said...

Haven't tried Palates yet. That's this morning. I'll let you know.

Stacy James said...

OK, Lynetta, Palates KILLS...but it felt good at the same time. I'm so glad I did it and will continue. It was just what I've been needing. Give it a try!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Your an inspiration. I can't seem to get moving again for the exercising. I have responded by getting diet pills...I know they are harmful...but so is drinking Dr.Peppers (which I don't do, so my vice is going to be diet pills). Anyhow, I am thrilled that you have so quickly made friends and am not surprised at all. One of these days, i am going to fly right up there and see you...just wait and see.

Alysa&Morgan said...

Come on, Vicki! Put your money where your mouth is and fly on up! Can't wait to see you!

Ashly said...

hi stacy :) this is cari h's friend, ashly--I lived in Richmond for 7 years, but moved last year and she's told me all about you, so I had to check out your blog to see who you are! (hope you don't mind?! I promise I'm not a stalker.) love the background on your blog and can't wait to meet you!