Monday, June 2, 2008

Must be Me!

OK, we've barely been here two months and they've just announced they're splitting the wards! Well, 1 ward, 1 branch. Now I know that's supposed to be a good thing (and it is). But I am just starting to know some names and faces, who belongs to who and what calling they have! Now I feel like the rug's been jerked out from under me and I'm going to have to stay on top of this gigantic feat of learning new people and all about them. This is not the first time this has happened. When we moved to LC, they had just recombined the wards, which I liked, and then a few years later, busted us up into 2 wards again, then combined us!! Geeeeeez! Not only that, but everywhere I have lived, TX, Utah, LA, they began re-doing the roads right after I got there. And what do you think they've done here in KY? Yep! I'll bet we weren't here a month and they started ripping them up. Thankfully, here they work at night, while I'M sleeping, and get quite a bit accomplished. So it doesn't seem to be taking quite so long and we've got new roads! Yeah!! I figure it must have something to do with me, since these things seem to happen wherever I go.

No comments: