Can I just say how crazy I am about my hubby? He has been soooo overwhelmed by work, figuring out all the specifics and weighing the pros and cons of building vs. buying a home and all the other "activities" life throws at us. Today we had a family "crisis" so I called him in the middle of his hectic day at work to cry on his shoulder. He asked if we needed him to come home and I told him no. Nevertheless, only a few minutes later I heard his key turning in the lock and there he stood, arms wide, to "check on his girls" and make sure we were ok. What a blessing he has been in my life. He is always right by my side, ready to lend an ear, a shoulder or whatever else might be needed at the time. I just cannot imagine life without him. I love you, sweetie pie!
Friday, July 11, 2008
My Best Friend
Can I just say how crazy I am about my hubby? He has been soooo overwhelmed by work, figuring out all the specifics and weighing the pros and cons of building vs. buying a home and all the other "activities" life throws at us. Today we had a family "crisis" so I called him in the middle of his hectic day at work to cry on his shoulder. He asked if we needed him to come home and I told him no. Nevertheless, only a few minutes later I heard his key turning in the lock and there he stood, arms wide, to "check on his girls" and make sure we were ok. What a blessing he has been in my life. He is always right by my side, ready to lend an ear, a shoulder or whatever else might be needed at the time. I just cannot imagine life without him. I love you, sweetie pie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww, even when you told him he didn't need to come home and he did anyway - don't you just love that??
Mark is a sweetheart! ♥
You definitely have a keeper there! You are very blessed to have him, and he is too. Miss you!:)
Tell Mark to stop it.....he makes the rest of the men look BAD! ha-ha. What a sweetie....tell everyone hello and tell Mark to keep up the perfect work. :) Love ya and miss ya.
You both are great examples of what a relationship should be like and the love that you have between one another is awsome. You can tell Mark he is on my "clone" list of men!!
Post a Comment