Monday, July 14, 2008
Oops! Print Error
Seems there was an error concerning where mom is going on her mission. Instead of San Diego, she will be going to Sacramento, CA. Bless her heart, she just got it mixed up during all the excitement! I don't know much about either place. But I'm sure she'll be great wherever she winds up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, somehow I missed the first post about her going on a mission. So, I am just as excited as if this were the first announcement. What a great thing for ALL of you. I actually think that Sacramento is a much better area than San Diego anyway. Beautiful! What an inspiration to be going on her 2nd mission. That is what I want to do one day.
Oh well, Sacrament is really beautiful too, it just doesn't have the heavenly weather that SD has. :)
Sacramento, that is!!!
Post a Comment