

My birthday is coming up on Saturday and a few of my closest "peeps" wanted to take me out to celebrate. I have been so excited ever since I found out there is a Red Robin here. So that is where I chose to go. Now I know what you're probably thinking...."You're going out with your girlfriends to celebrate your birthday and you pick a hamburger joint?!". Well, yes.....I remember eating at a Red Robin when I lived in Utah and LOVED it!! I haven't been to one since; and I am a real cheeseburger freak. So this was the perfect time to do it. Besides, Mark promised to cook me a steak this weekend! We had an absolute blast!! I got the full birthday treatment, with the waitresses bringing me a hot fudge sunday and singing their version of the birthday song. It was very embarrassing....especially when Cari informed me I had something in my teeth as I had been smiling away during the song. Sigh. We thought about doing a movie afterwards, but we had so much more fun loitering in the parking lot, just talking. I have truly been blessed with the most wonderful friends....true friends.....and I am so thankful to have these precious people in my life. So, above is me with Red Robin and me, Nikki T., Cari and Jenni. Thanks, gals.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Looks like you all had a great evening! That is a great picture of you four! You all look so beautiful!
Happy Birthday Stacy!! I sent you the Keith song, did you get it?
Oh, Stacy, I am so happy that you have settled right in up there. What a wonderful blessing to have such great friends so soon. We are going to miss you during our hurricane. I won't be the same without you!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day and that you have made some good friends to help celebrate you! Sure miss you guys! =)
Happy Birthday my sweetie.....I have thought about coming your way during the hurricane...but you can see...I HAVE A HERD with me. So we opted to not bring our four animals, three little ones that are quite loud.....to burden anyone. They are cute for sure.
On the gym.......GIRL...I don't know what to say....SPOILED BRAT! ha-ha Love ya
Post a Comment