This week was very busy.......again. We (I) picked out floor tile and paint colors. I know that doesn't sound like it would take very long. But, believe me, you can't do it in just one trip to either store. But it was fun. Of course, there's still nothing set in "stone"....ha!....get it? Tile....stone.....ok, so maybe that wasn't all that funny. But it's more fun to laugh than roll your eyes. Here's what the house looks like after week 6.
I am a happily married, forty "something" mother of 3, and Ya-Ya of 2. I am a home-grown Texas girl. But I've also lived in Utah, Louisiana and now Kentucky. The mix of these cultures have contributed in who I've become. My faith and my family mean everything to me. I've also made some fantastic friends along my journey and I consider them to be great blessings. Life's been beautiful and getting better all the time!
2 comments:
It is totally wonderful. And yes, I got the joke...TILE..>STONE....
Kick boxing how exciting.
It's coming along great Stacy, be sure to take some photos of the inside when it's done. We miss y'all!
Post a Comment