Saturday, September 6, 2008

New House Pics

Front, from street

A few new pictures of the house, as it goes up. You won't be able to see a lot of change. But they've done dirt work and started the actual construction. They say we should have walls this week sometime. Exciting!!!

Rear, South Corner, This is the crawl space below the house.

Rear, North Corner, Crawl space below the house.

3 comments:

Jared and Niki said...

so fun, I want to go with you to look at it sometime this week. call me!

Nikki said...

I am so excited for you, I wish I could be there to go on the hunt for all the fun things you are going to get. What a great moment in your life to be able to do this!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I am so jealous...the house looks wonderful. You so deserve this happiness. Susan (we had a girls night out on Saturday at Gwen's house) said I should use your Ya-YA too. haha...right now I am known as Ms. Vicki. I even thought of keeping that for my grandchildren. ha-ha