That's right.....with the cooler temperatures, it's been reminding of me of fall and all the holidays (and holiday food) that comes with them. I've been working up a good taste for cajun turkey, cornbread dressing and the trimmings. But I've been trying to hold off because I wanted to include the missionaries in on our "feast". Well, today's the day!! I've got cajun turkey, cornbread dressing, red potatoes (with butter and parsley, of course) and lima beans. The only thing missing is the sweet potatoe casserole (which we just had a few weeks ago) and deviled eggs. Oh, and we're having cheesecake for dessert. Boy am I gonna' hate myself tomorrow! But for today, the house is smelling heavenly with all the different aromas floating in the air. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmm! That sounds sooooo yummy! I want to come too! =)
Post a Comment