I must say that I don't remember ever experiencing such a beautiful fall. The leaves on the trees started changing colors in September!! Everywhere I look, there are bright, vivid reds, oranges and yellows....just like on a calendar! Of course, we've had a very dry summer, so the colors aren't even near what they would normally be. But they are spectacular compared to what I've been use to. It's like a wonderland every day. I drive Alysa to school and see the rolling pastures and fields, freshly cut or harvested, the old barns, the sun peeking over the hills and then the pops of color everywhere. Just like God painted a beautiful new picture to take my breath away.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am totally jealous that ya'll are building a new home. How exciteing for you and I am sure stressful as well. I hope it is a memory keeping time for your family! You mentioned that you were interested in Chirstmas Cards this year. I just thought I would tell you I have a giveaway going on right now you might want to take a look at. Wish you well!
Oh I so know what you mean, and I miss that so much. Out here it's like Fall just passed me by. I remember feeling that way the past 2 falls I had out there and just looking at the trees and the colors all the time, it was amazing!
Post a Comment