Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Wes-Wee (Wesley)!!! and Sissy!


Tomorrow (Nov. 2) is my Wesleys 25th birthday!!! I can't believe he's already 1/4 of a century old!! Oh my, what does that make me?? I can remember the day he was born as if it were yesterday. He woke me up @ 4 am, twisting and turning best he could, trying to get out. But he didn't actually make it until 5:22 that afternoon. It was a long day...but SO worth it. Wes has brought us years full of laughter and smiles and wonderful memories. It has been such a joy to watch him grow up and acquire a family of his own. And what a beautiful family they are.....we love them all so much. Seeing him interact with his own children is amazing. We visited them this summer (waiting on Briley to show up) and were so touched to see the love in their home.......just what a parent wants for their children. Happy Birthday, Wes!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

It also happens to be my sisters birthday, Jeri Ann. She's 2 years younger than I am and quite the clown. She's so much fun to be with....I really miss her. She has always delighted in the fact that Wesley was born on her birthday.....she got to get out of school to come to the hospital! She's always called him "her baby", being that they share the same birthday. Here's to you, Sissy!! We love you bunches!

No comments: