
These past 2 weeks have probably been some of the most exciting ones in building our new home, mostly because there seems to be SO much going on every day. At any given time, we can drive up to the house and see heat and ac installers, electricians, concrete layers, painters...........the list goes on and on. Just this past week alone.....the concrete driveway was poured, slabs for the ac and gas units and drive and walk for the back yard crawl space, the pea gravel sidewalk in front and the front porch, set the ac/heating units, ran the septic lines and system, grated the yard in preparation for seeding and landscaping, primed the inside walls, installed the garage and crawl space doors, installed the lighting inside and out, installed a good part of the trim outdoors (it rained all day Friday and halted a lot of scheduled work), built the base for the back deck, bricked the decking posts........that's about all I can remember. But that is a LOT!!! I'm sorry....I didn't take inside pics, as I said I would. I planned on doing that today, but the high was only 44 degrees and we didn't spend much time out there. I will try to do that this week sometime. Here's what we have of the outside.....
No comments:
Post a Comment