


Since we were gone to NC to welcome Perry home, I did not get week 10 posted. So I'm playing catch up now with both weeks. Sorry. When we returned from our trip, we were astonished to see all that had been done while we were gone. To recap: the brick was completely finished, the roof was finished (except over the front porch, where the rock layers were working - but it was completed today), the rock was hand cut and laid, being completed, the entire house was dry walled and was sanded today, lighting was picked out and ordered, and appliances were ordered. There's just as much going on for this week, but I'll save it to go with the new pics, which will probably include the inside. Sorry about all the pics to come...






1 comment:
It looks like Hokie stone!!!! :) Your house looks very nice! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment