i. love. it. *perfect* for a texas gal, too! hey- do you think alysa would want an email/blog pal? (that sounds so 21st century, doesn't it...) natty (my 9 year old) is starting a blog and I think she'd really enjoy that. let me know what you think :)
Ashley, I do think Alysa would like a blog pal....she always gets so upset because no one ever comments on her blog. Maybe that would give her some incentive to update more often and get more involved.
I am dying to see the new house, Stacy. Get those pics up even if it is not perfect. You must satisfy your public. We have all been thinking you fell off the earth.
I am a happily married, forty "something" mother of 3, and Ya-Ya of 2. I am a home-grown Texas girl. But I've also lived in Utah, Louisiana and now Kentucky. The mix of these cultures have contributed in who I've become. My faith and my family mean everything to me. I've also made some fantastic friends along my journey and I consider them to be great blessings. Life's been beautiful and getting better all the time!
7 comments:
i. love. it. *perfect* for a texas gal, too! hey- do you think alysa would want an email/blog pal? (that sounds so 21st century, doesn't it...) natty (my 9 year old) is starting a blog and I think she'd really enjoy that. let me know what you think :)
Ashley, I do think Alysa would like a blog pal....she always gets so upset because no one ever comments on her blog. Maybe that would give her some incentive to update more often and get more involved.
That is precious and I am going to steal it. VERY FUNNY. ESpecially Mark. haha
I new this would happen if ya moved to Virginia, they've turned ya into an elf! ha ha Too cute!
I am dying to see the new house, Stacy. Get those pics up even if it is not perfect. You must satisfy your public. We have all been thinking you fell off the earth.
I agree with Andrea, Stacy, WHERE ARE YOU????
Stacy, I hope you're not frozen up there, that ice storm looked horrible. Give us a shout so we know you're OK.
Post a Comment