Friday, April 4, 2008

These People Make Me a Ya-Ya

You might be thinking it's impossible for someone
as young-looking as myself to really be a grandmother. And you'd be right. I AM NOT a grandmother. I am a Ya-Ya and darned proud to be so! Meet my son Wes, his wife Wendy and their soon-to-be 3-year-old, Skylar. These are those responsible for making me a Ya-Ya. Apparently, they think I am so good at it, they are going to increase my following this coming summer by adding a boy....Briley. He is due in early August and I plan on setting up housekeeping in their apartment to welcome the little critter into the world. Life just keeps getting better!

3 comments:

gwen said...

Stacy, Love the blog and love it's name! Soo cute. I'm so happy we can keep up with you this way.

Susan said...

Hi Stacy, darling blog...and you are the second Ya-Ya I've heard about this weekend! :)

We miss y'all already!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY....I MISS YOU TERRIBLY. I will post pictures of our trip to Utah this week. LOVE YA TEll Perry I am proud, and Wes congrat's. Tell my little angel...she is always a sweetie and could charm anybody.