Now that I'm in a nice, safe (or so it feels) neighborhood, I've decided to get out and get some fresh air and exercise. It's so beautiful here it would be a shame to miss out by exercising indoors. Just a few things I saw on my walk this morning.....a jet plane making white streaks across a clear blue sky, birds playing in flight while singing me a beautiful song, dew glistening on the pasture land, rocks and pebbles in my path, just waiting for me to kick them along (which I LOVE to do!), a little yellow butterfly flittering along side me as I made my way, a buckskin colored horse feeding on the delicious green grass of the meadow, the sunlight dancing on the water of a winding brook, a tiny waterfall spilling over the rock wall. These were just a handful of things I saw. It doesn't count all the sounds and smells. Who would want to miss out on all these creations and the experience of de-stressing, filling your lungs with fresh air, unwinding, communing with nature and .....feeling the burn? It was great!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gosh Stacy, it sounds beautiful! You almost make me want to walk too but it's hot here already so all my walking is at the gym. :)
I love my Jamestown girl! Miss ya. THere is so much to catch up on.
Post a Comment