Monday, June 16, 2008

Mommy! Sissy!


Last Wednesday my mom, sister and niece came from Texas for a visit. I was so happy to see them. We did some fun things, but not as many as I would have liked. 3 days is just not enough to catch up and see everything there is to see! We took the ferry across the river (again). It is just so neat and unusual, I want to show everyone. Did a little shopping, of course, spent a day at the water park, cooked out on the grill and some other spur of the moment things. We ended up in my bedroom late Saturday night. I was singing my heart out to Christina Agulara, while Jeri Ann busted her moves....all to entertain my mother (and embarrass Ragan as well). It was so much fun. It was a long trip for them (and they may never do it again), but I totally loved having them around. I miss them already!!

5 comments:

Carolina girl said...

How fun! And cute picture of you and your sis!:)

Susan said...

OK Stacy, that's your mom? She looks young and it's obvious you get some good genes from her! Very nice photo!!!

Stacy James said...

LOL! No, Susan. That's my sister, Jeri Ann. She's 2 years younger than me. Don't have a pic of my mom.

Susan said...

Well you're both beautiful!! Sounds like you had a ball together! :)

Stacy James said...

Susan.....thank you. You're a real sweetie pie. Sure miss you.