Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Movin' Right Along

As many of you know, we are building a new house. We are so excited to be doing this together. It is a real adventure and something we've wanted to do for a long time. I want to share our excitement with all our friends and family by posting periodic updates of the progress being made each week or two. The project was started sooner than we expected and every time we visit the sight, we are just amazed at how much has been done since our previous trip. Looking around at how this thing is going up, we are continually scratching our heads at the skill it takes to be in the construction field. When there are things like basements and "tall crawls", the work seems so much more involved than starting from a level cement slab, which I could visualize a little easier. Anyway, here's what's been done so far, 3 weeks in to the project.











1 comment:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I am so happy for you. I love having this way of keeping up with you. I love it.