Well, let me just start this out by saying, "It's Niki's fault!" Yeah, that's right! My friend, who kept me entertained and quite busy on a daily basis for several months in a row, up and moved back to Utah and left me aaaaaaall alone! School is back in session and I don't know what to do with myself!! I have no one to plan my fun and activities! Oh, I'm sure if I looked around I could find those boring, tedious CHORES to do. But, really, who wants to do that? And besides, there's no one to talk to while doing them. I find myself lingering a little longer at the gym every day, no rush to get anywhere. But the good news is I'm getting more toned, physically, from being at the gym and working so hard there, which is a goal I've had for a loooooong time. Now if I could just give up those darned DQ Blizzards! But the gym has become my social outlet now. I can see, if for no other reason but the socializing, how exercising can become addictive. I have gotten hooked. But I know if it were just me all by myself, I'd probably eventually give it up. Just thoughts swirling around in my head.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean about the socializing. I miss all that and I am working out on my own in a gym that is all alone, and I am loosing my groove. Love ya and keep it up, you're going to blow me out of the water next time I see you!
Post a Comment