Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Things I LOVE.........TODAY

First of all, let me just say "Family" is a given and will not be included in my lists............
  1. Long, curly eyelashes - I have spent no telling how much $ to find a mascara that will give me the lashes I crave. I finally found XXL Curlpower by Maybelline. Love - it!!
  2. Comfy jeans.....slenderizing, not too tight or too baggy
  3. Fleece....in all shapes and forms
  4. Hot chocolate with whipped creme
  5. Fall....and everything associated with it
  6. People who are where they say they're going to be when they say they're going to be there!
  7. Getting things done
  8. Laughing.....HA! Ha-Ha!!
  9. Thick, cushy, cozy socks
  10. A good ribeye steak.....Marks are the best!!

1 comment:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

My dear friend....I love reading your blogs and catching up. I am down to just reading once a week. And boy did I have alot of catching up to do. Perry..OMG. Your house! IT IS HUGE. I miss my friend. Another sad reason for you not living here. I am such a loner these days. Time will pass and things will be fine. In the mean time, I sure miss ya. LOVE YOUR SISTER