
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I have to admit, I have spent way too much time reading the Twilight series and loved every minute of it, although I did feel guilty that I wasn't reading my scriptures instead. And I also have to admit I was just a teensy bit jealous of Bella- in some ways. Though, I do have to say, Mark had the same effect on me as Edward does on her when we were dating. That's a good thing, right? Yes, that's a very good thing! Mark was glad when I finally finished so he could have his wife back. Uh-oh!!! I just found out there's a 5th book!!
1 comment:
These books are so fun! Can't wait for the movie..... oh, And the 5th book is postponed "indefinately" because someone leaked a draft online. You can read it on her website.
Post a Comment