Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Holler Back!!
OK, here I am.....not completely back all the way yet because we STILL do NOT have internet on our little piece of land here in the holler. We barely got moved in before Christmas (and I do mean barely), survived the holidays (eyes glazed over), worked feverishly to get settled in, and then was hit with the worst ice storm in Kentuckys' history! WOW!! We were very blessed, though, because we never lost power, water or heat. Not all of our friends were that lucky. We have learned how to maneuver in the snow and ice rather well. Not much is going to keep me at home for more than a couple of days at a time. Anyway, as soon as we get internet (we're visiting the library now to stay up on things) I PROMISE I will get pictures of the house. We're still waiting on some furniture pieces but we're mostly all set up (barring home phone and internet). I love keeping up with all my buds, though, so you guys keep posting so I won't loose touch with what's going on with everyone out there. Love to you all! Oh, and "holler back"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Stacy, finally you're back...can't wait for the pics! Stay warm. :)
Hey girl! Glad to hear that you guys are all well. I had been wondering how yal were affected by the ice storm. Glad to hear yal were able to stay warm and cozy. I can't wait to see your new house. Love ya!
Hi Stacy, Welcome back. Missed you!
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU
Can't wait till hear all about the new house. Miss You
Post a Comment