I was so excited by this news, I just had to shout it!! OUR ELECTRIC BILL WENT DOWN BY $60 FOR THE MONTH OF JULY!!!! Are you serious? Who ever heard of that? I'm all tingly!!
you are way too funny....i am glad your electricity bill is lower. Also the picture posted on my blog is really my Christmas photo...but I love it so much, I had to share it.
I am a happily married, forty "something" mother of 3, and Ya-Ya of 2. I am a home-grown Texas girl. But I've also lived in Utah, Louisiana and now Kentucky. The mix of these cultures have contributed in who I've become. My faith and my family mean everything to me. I've also made some fantastic friends along my journey and I consider them to be great blessings. Life's been beautiful and getting better all the time!
3 comments:
you are way too funny....i am glad your electricity bill is lower. Also the picture posted on my blog is really my Christmas photo...but I love it so much, I had to share it.
The Deer video was so awesome, I loved listening to the backgroumd noises of nature. AWESOME
I LOVE YOU!!!!!! EXCITING!!!
Post a Comment